- Welcome to Evenstar now on Crickhollow! There are 2 new legendary servers. A few folks are playing on Anor- must be VIP. Happy Thanksgiving!
Welcome
Username:

Password:

Remember me

[ ]
[ ]
[ ]
The Banner of Evenstar
Forums
Evenstar Kinship :: Forums :: Recruit Introductions
<< Previous thread | Next thread >>   

Howdy!

Author Post
Mil
Fri 11 Jul 2014, 06:28 PM Print View
Howdy all! My friends in LOTRO call me Mil! Most of my freep toons start with "Mil". I've been around since 2007. I am 34 yrs old and have a wonderful wife and daughter who are and always will be my top priority. I'm an avid outdoorsman and LOTRO has been my off and on "inside" hobby for the last 7 years. Some of you "old timers" may remember a kinship named "Speak Friend and Enter". I've been a member of SFaE for quite a few years. Maybe 2008 or so? it's been a while. Anyway, over the years, my kin mates have just moved on to different things...jobs, families, other interests. Only a very small handful of us still play and it's usually not at the same time. I consider my kin mates from SFaE as very close friends and miss the comradery that we all shared. I'm looking for that again. I have multiple toons and would like to leave my 2 level 85's in SFaE. It's just sentimental. I have several other toons that are not high level that I would like to bring up through the ranks in a new kin. I feel like those times of grinding quests with a new friend or kinship is most important in fostering those friendships. I'm an open book and if there is something you would like to ask, ask away. The toons that I might be interested in bringing over are Milipede, Milidan, Miliphorin, and/or Milizen. The highest level any of those toons have achieved are lvl 54 and the lowest is lvl 34. I look forward to hearing from you guys and hope that we will get to have many adventures together!

Mil
Mil
Fri 11 Jul 2014, 07:21 PM
I'll be on milipede to make it easier if someone wants to contact me.

Thanks,
Mil
Cedrowald
Fri 11 Jul 2014, 10:10 PM
Kinda Dorky Nerd King

We will definitely have an officer on the lookout for you in game.

Moderators: Jondo, Pixiekitten, Ceolgar, Athwen, Ridgid, Booksmcread, Elvee, Cedrowald, Griphus of Rebus

Jump:     Back to top