- Welcome to Evenstar now on Crickhollow! There are 2 new legendary servers. A few folks are playing on Anor- must be VIP. Happy Thanksgiving!
Welcome
Username:

Password:

Remember me

[ ]
[ ]
[ ]
The Banner of Evenstar
Forums
Evenstar Kinship :: Forums :: Recruit Introductions
<< Previous thread | Next thread >>   

New Recruit - Vyraineaar

Author Post
rundoggie17
Tue 16 Dec 2014, 06:52 PM Print View
Hi all! I'm Alec and I'm looking to join Evenstar as a 20 year old college student from the University of Minnesota. I am studying biology and chemistry and I play trumpet for the U of M marching band. I saw that this was still a very active kinship and I just recently started playing LOTRO again as I regained my character that I thought I lost over a year ago. Something happened with the updates and I thought my character I worked on was lost but it turns out I was just looking in the wrong place, ha. Anyway, I understand this is a mature kinship and I'm hoping you consider me in becoming a part of Evenstar. Thank you again for your time and Happy Holidays
Elvee
Tue 16 Dec 2014, 09:09 PM
Trivia Queen / Uber Cool Nerd

Hi Alec,
Welcome back to Middle Earth!
Please read our "About Evenstar" forum post. We do have a recruit age minimum of 30 and while we occasionally make an exception for a year or two, I think you will find there are far more members over (some of us well over) that minimum. We have, as a kin, become less active lately and are very much casual players these days.
For these reasons, I think for your gaming happiness you may want to look at other kinships which might be a better fit for you.
We appreciate your interest in Evenstar and wish you safe and prosperous journeys!

Moderators: Jondo, Pixiekitten, Ceolgar, Athwen, Ridgid, Booksmcread, Elvee, Cedrowald, Griphus of Rebus

Jump:     Back to top